My feel-good song

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Calling All Fleetwood Mac Fans :D

Fleetwood Mac is one of my favouriteeeeest bands!! So much so that I cannot wait to name my daughter Stevie...much to everyone's dismay...perhaps I'll name my son Nick too :P

My friend, Gaby, introduced this song to me today and I'm in love...I've been playing it on repeat.  It is a cover of Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams".
I'm sure most people know the band Bastille, but the female vocalist I do not recognise.  Her name is Gabrielle Aplin and her vocal range in this song is stunning oh my word!!!

This prompted me to research Gabrielle Aplin on Youtube and I came across her original song "Home". It is simply beautiful. Aaah I love her voice!! And she is our age, pretty cool :D

Take a look at Dreams and Home :)





No comments:

Post a Comment