My feel-good song

Monday 25 March 2013

Final Music Video Disappointment

I posted an earlier blog post entitled "My first music video" where I discussed how a journalism 4th year had asked me to participate in a music video for her television portfolio.  The music video is finally done, but only after a few large changes.  The song was created by Lu "vondirty" , a really cool DJ in Grahamstown.  The vocals were done by me and Sne, an old drama student from Rhodes. Due to way too many complications, the music video could not be made for the song.  This was really disappointing for all three of us.  So, in the end they went back to using my original song "Coming Back".  The music video is below....it is really not as great as I expected it to be and I have arrived at the conclusion that I am terrible actress; something that shocked me since I took drama at school, ha... Anywaaay it was a cool experience I guess and the actual filming is pretty cool :) And I guess it's cool that my own song was made into a music video, even if they had to cut it a bit.

The video won't fit here so it will be on my YouTube channel for a while - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL5BoB3sx04&feature=youtu.be

Here is the song created by Lu with five pics of me in studio :)





No comments:

Post a Comment